TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Diabeto

Help Registry files Problem

i deleted some registry files from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules in order to stop the windows 8.1 error of low memory and i forgot to back up the files how do i re download them; i used registry editor to take ownership of the files and delete them. The files i deleted are

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules\{3EA6B3DF-393E-41C3-9885-29EC5A701926}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules\{45DE1EA9-10BC-4f96-9B21-4B6B83DBF476}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules\{5EE64AFB-398D-4edb-AF71-3B830219ABF7}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules\{C0F51D84-11B9-4e74-B083-99F11BA2DB0A}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\DiagnosticModules\{E4CD2E3E-3852-4952-B76B-23BB8E35D344}

i used http://thehotfix.net/forums/index.php?/topic/20666-low-virtual-memory-dialog-box-in-windows-os/page-2 to help me delete them because that helped solve my first problem

• Upvote 1

1 problem i dont have the disk since my grandfather bought me this and they shipped it in from dell its currently windows 8.1

• Upvote 1

Not a factory restore. Use System Restore. Open cmd and type rstrui and restore back to before you made the changes.