TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Super-Magician

Forums are back!

Hey everyone,

After about half a day of downtime, we're back now. We apologize for the inconvenience. One of our database tables crashed, but a simple repair operation fixed it and everything is back to normal. No posts/data should have been lost. Please let us know if you encounter any problems. This should not happen again in the future.

Thanks,

Super-Magician

Root Admin

_hurray__by_cho_oka.gif

i was unable to login for whole day!

Glad to see Forum back..

wtf I couldnt bi7ch about any thing Im otta here Im going to hang out at ... I dont know but youll see just wait

Sorry about the additional downtime we had just now. Weird, another table had some issues but it was a much faster fix considering that I knew what the issue was right away.

Wait...the forums were down?

Dang...I've been lurking it's just I miss all the fun stuff...I guess.

I noticed both outages, the 2nd one didn't knock out the front page but it did destroy the formatting of the page :P

I noticed both outages, the 2nd one didn't knock out the front page but it did destroy the formatting of the page :P

Yeah, I noticed that also. Was thinking "all I need to see is Forums are Back!" while not able to get in!

Thanks for the fix, Super Magician

Well there still pretty broken, but like I said in the other thread, the forum must be pretty darn broken for it to be taking this long to get fixed.

Well there still pretty broken, but like I said in the other thread, the forum must be pretty darn broken for it to be taking this long to get fixed.

yeah i just checked and i cant navigate through the forums, can anyone please tell me whats going on??

thanks

yeah i just checked and i cant navigate through the forums, can anyone please tell me whats going on??

thanks

nope still not working had to clean cookes just to do this typeing.

first mail now web site

im starting to go nuts :dribble::dribble::excl::excl:

You can navigate through the forums so long as you don't use links that would take you to the latest unread post in a thread. Such things are broken

thank god its back......i think it was down from week or more....

Hi everyone!

I have repaired two tables in the database and now the forum is up and running again. I´m not sure about wath causes the problem, we are trying to analyze and see if we can find it.

Ricky

OMG OMG OMG I can actually access the forums. I was going mad dribble.gif

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That's better, got my fix of TheHotFix, talk about going cold turkey lol

Jamie