TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
FreaksTM

Wheres The Veterans of the Hotfix?

i cant believe its been over 2 years since i signed up and the hotfix is still going strong :) wheres the veterans at lol?

Yeah I think I remember you WarBoy a while back. Most of the old staff is gone :( Unfortunately from problems with ethanwa Thats amazing growth when I look at it. FreaksTM for example: Joined: 13-May 06 Member No.: 4,002. Then you have me: Joined: 30-April 06 Member No.: 700. 700 to around 4000 in under one month :D

I might count. I've been around for a lo--ong time but changed my alias a while ago for reasons beyond my control. (nothing to do with this site - just a spamming problem elsewhere!)

Lol. You know I gotta count then. I been here since October, 2006. Just wasn't active much in the beginning. I've picked up alot though.

Hey, i'm older, member 402 I was also here, under a diffrent name, for a short time before the server crashed

Ive been here for some time too :D but my member nuber is a lot higher than all of urs but ive still been around a long time

Edited by hanslow2006

do i'm a veteran too ? :D since i'm only the 31840 :D soon i will have 2 grate year's on this forum wich is grate :D

next to Super Magician, I've been on staff the 2nd longest, we've been here for a while. 999 has been here for a bit, I dunno who else

well ive been here quite a while hehe :) though ive been inactive as of late as ive been busy doing other stuff lol though im a frequent viewer of lots of posts and especially the tech news :)

may 06 remember the vista requests? (the technet subscription)

hehe yeah honestly i think it was half the reason why i signed up. but what really convinced me was the help they give in the forums :)

I prefer this site to any of the other tech sites that I visit!!!

Edited by Witt3439

its nice to see so many old members still using the site :)

here but very inactive due to being overworked during the summer period!