Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2008-chick

cant download windows live messenger

8 posts in this topic

Hey hope someone ccan help me, my windows live mesenger wasnt working properly, so i googled to find a new dowlaod for one, uninstalled the old one and once successfully installed i get the message, a newer version is available you must install the newer one in order to continue.. it sends me to the internet and it tels me to put auto updates on, I tried bittorrent downlaod and softopia download i cant get one to wokr without putting updates on, i was told not to put auto updates on my pc.. Please help!! :aggressive:

the guy that told you not to use updates probably installed a pirated copy of Windows on your computer.

use ver. 8.5 it works perfectly without errors...... bcoz the newest ver. is still in beta so i prefer 8.5

hi. regarding the new ver 2009, aka 14.0.8050.1202, you can already download from the LIVE site and that should be the final version.

Pirated version might not work but AVG anti virus was making some conflicts with build 14.0.8050.1202 I am using Kaspersky IS 09 (original) and it works like a charm :D

hi.

regarding the new ver 2009, aka 14.0.8050.1202, you can already download from the LIVE site and that should be the final version.

As has been mention already build 14.0.8050.1202 is in fact a beta refresh. And is also on Windows Live Messengers Live Space.