TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Darkrest

HELP , IAM GETTING CRAZY WITH THIS shit !

i allready tryed everything -.- , all hotfix's and all patch's and i cant get sound on my computer :| i installed the last drives with no errors , and i still cant have sound on my computer , can someone help me ? thanks

lol, well if u see that it's a crap of Windows, FORMATE and install a fresh one with SP2, u will find here some good ISO image from the XP Professional SP2 ... if u like i will upload a image (XP December SP2) it's very good. plsss all don't use some crape created by x, y, z ... i know that it's easy to create a OS like XP from Windows buth don't think that 100% good .... buggs+trojan+othere stuff use only original profuct :D bye

i had the same problem with a sp3 rendition. i would just try another version from someone else. i went back to sp2 dec 07 and its damn fast enuff for me.

Edited by thaGrinch

i allready tryed everything -.- , all hotfix's and all patch's and i cant get sound on my computer :|

i installed the last drives with no errors , and i still cant have sound on my computer , can someone help me ?

thanks

Hi,

I have installed a slipstreamed version of XP SP3 (French) and have alslo a problem with sound. Mobo is ASUS AN8-SLI with AC'97 audio. First I had no sound using the CD drivers from Asus. Then I grab the latest ACLxx Drivers from Realtek and now sound is working, BUT not Microphone. I can't check the box to select the Mic under Audio properties.

An USB mic still Work. I have read on other forum many users has the same problem.

I think we need a new driver version for SP3. too bad. :closedeyes:

Hi,

I have installed a slipstreamed version of XP SP3 (French) and have alslo a problem with sound. Mobo is ASUS AN8-SLI with AC'97 audio. First I had no sound using the CD drivers from Asus. Then I grab the latest ACLxx Drivers from Realtek and now sound is working, BUT not Microphone. I can't check the box to select the Mic under Audio properties.

An USB mic still Work. I have read on other forum many users has the same problem.

I think we need a new driver version for SP3. too bad. :closedeyes:

Edit* : Just installed the A404 Realtek Audio drivers. Everything is working great now. :thumbsup2:

Weird I'm running a GIGA-BYTE board and No problems here at ALL with SP3. You MIGHT want to check Your BIOS. It MAY need an Update. Just a thought.