TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
skywalker06

XP SP3 reactivation

I`m not sure I have heard a few different reports but I have used a WPA crack and it activated SP3 v3311 no probs

Most likely will not require activation as same with SP2, but they do have new activation procedure

Most likely will not require activation as same with SP2, but they do have new activation procedure

My XP is genuine but MS decided i had used my key too many times (4-5 times) in the last year, granted 3 of them in the last 2 months.

So I dont feel its a bad thing using a WPA crack considering it is a genuine copy

hi does anyone know if XP needs to be reactivated after reinstalling SP3 and i got a XP beta version does anyone want it uploading

I installed then removed SP3 versions on my Home system as I went from the first available to the latest, build 3311, and at no time did I get any kind of reactivatioin message.

My XP is genuine but MS decided i had used my key too many times (4-5 times) in the last year, granted 3 of them in the last 2 months.

So I dont feel its a bad thing using a WPA crack considering it is a genuine copy

Why did you not call Microsoft and ask for a new key???

Why did you not call Microsoft and ask for a new key???

How are they going to cooperate and be so generous to give us a free key? If we have an oem key, what good is it, or is it completly different when it comes to retail keys?

For all i know is when i call they always ask for the product activation numbers or something and reason for activating. :P

hi does anyone know if XP needs to be reactivated after reinstalling SP3 and i got a XP beta version does anyone want it uploading

my computer is 100% genuine but it won't activate because i have activated in too many times through Microsoft's activation wizard thing so i have been using a patch to activate it called WPA_KILL.exe but i tested it on a old version of SP3 beta and it didn't work its patches winlogon.exe to activate windows and set some keys in the registry could anyone tell me or point me in the direction of a patch or something to activate windows with SP3 installed

my computer is 100% genuine but it won't activate because i have activated in too many times through Microsoft's activation wizard thing so i have been using a patch to activate it called WPA_KILL.exe but i tested it on a old version of SP3 beta and it didn't work its patches winlogon.exe to activate windows and set some keys in the registry could anyone tell me or point me in the direction of a patch or something to activate windows with SP3 installed

Like I said earlier. if you have Windows and just have used the key too often, why do you not just use the phone activation and get a legit key????? I have done this on mine before. Has Microsoft stop doing this???

Same here. I had to call Microsoft's phone activation service and gave them the activation number which consits of 45 (!!!) charakter to then hear the computer voice saying that my windows got activated too often. Then they referred me to the customer's service and i had to tell them that my windows was only isntalled on one mashine at the same time and so on.

After that they gave me the activation key -.-

Now I got my windows pirated 'cause it's easier. That's the way how Microsoft makes the people use pirated software...

Same here. I had to call Microsoft's phone activation service and gave them the activation number which consits of 45 (!!!) charakter to then hear the computer voice saying that my windows got activated too often. Then they referred me to the customer's service and i had to tell them that my windows was only isntalled on one mashine at the same time and so on.

After that they gave me the activation key -.-

Now I got my windows pirated 'cause it's easier. That's the way how Microsoft makes the people use pirated software...

Very Good. That is about the same as I went thru. We kept yours Legal. So why would someone with legal Windows want to patch it?? Glad I am not the only one to do it the proper way and Legal. Just take a little time and effort.

Edited by Tailgunner747

Very Good. That is about the same as I went thru. We kept yours Legal. So why would someone with legal Windows want to patch it?? Glad I am not the only one to do it the proper way and Legal. Just take a little time and effort.

I think you miss read his post. He did do it the legal way AGAIN, but went through so much effort, using the pirated method is easier. MS is making it easy to just pirate the darn thing. Way too much effort to be legal.

because i dont want to ring Microsoft up every time i reinstall windows and need to activate it does the product key activation ID are always the same or do they always differ would i be able to work out the activated ID using softice ?? also its so much easier to patch it and get it activated that way am hoping the activate patch am using gets updated for SP3 am not that good with softice but i know some stuff if anyone got a good guide or something that will be a great help all i want to do with softice really is make no-cd patches for games but if softice helps with activating windows i dont mind using it lol

I`m not sure I have heard a few different reports but I have used a WPA crack and it activated SP3 v3311 no probs

which WPA crack do you use is SP3 V3311 the latest one out

Does anyone have WPA crack i can use for XP?

what kind of patch you looking for

1) to activate windows

OR

2) to pass the Windows Genuine Advantage checks

what kind of patch you looking for

1) to activate windows

OR

2) to pass the Windows Genuine Advantage checks

This one does both as far as I remember, Im using it now on XP v5503

http://depositfiles.com/files/4458201

password: xpwpakiller

(McAfee wont let you extract it saying it has found a trojan, false positive im sure)

Edited by Dave26

im using sp3 5508 aswell.. i intergrate my wga addon into the windows setup disk..

windows and office update patch details march 31 2008

LegitCheckControl.dll ................. 1.7.69.2

MicrosoftUpdateCatalogWebControl.dll .. 7.0.6000.569

OGACheckControl.DLL ................... 1.6.28.0

opuc.dll .............................. 12.0.5543.1000

spmsg.dll ............................. 6.3.3.0 <-Removed!

WgaLogon.dll .......................... 1.7.69.2

WgaTray.exe ........................... 1.7.69.2

try my new one i made on 31.03.2008 here

im using sp3 5508 aswell.. i intergrate my wga addon into the windows setup disk..

windows and office update patch details march 31 2008

LegitCheckControl.dll ................. 1.7.69.2

MicrosoftUpdateCatalogWebControl.dll .. 7.0.6000.569

OGACheckControl.DLL ................... 1.6.28.0

opuc.dll .............................. 12.0.5543.1000

spmsg.dll ............................. 6.3.3.0 <-Removed!

WgaLogon.dll .......................... 1.7.69.2

WgaTray.exe ........................... 1.7.69.2

try my new one i made on 31.03.2008 here

So does that mean it is compatible with nLite?