TheHotfix.net is closing! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Review Guru

Firefox extension to download videos

Firefox extension lets you freely download videos from Youtube, Google, Metacafe, iFilm, Dailymotion... and 60+ other video sites ! And all embedded objects on a webpage (movies, mp3s, flash, quicktime, etc)! Directly! VideoDownloader add a small icon on the status bar at the bottom of your firefox window, and a toolbar button. Just click that and download the video you are watching.....(free).....

Extension

I personally use the Greasmonkey extension for Firefox and use some user scripts that add download video links to sites such as Google Video and YouTube. I just find this works best for me.

Thanks for the links to to extensions though. :)

I use videodownloader and it works just fine for me helps me put my videos on my ipod so I don't always have to go to youtube to watch them. And its very handy when you need to watch the video in class. Kingman

I use videodownloader, Ook! Video OOK, UnPlug. Also, you can just right click on that page (not on the video/animation) and go to "View Page Info", and go to the "Media" tab. You can also get the "View Dependencies" extension and it adds a new tab called "Dependencies" to that window to download and identify them more easily.

CLOSED Please read the date of the last post before you comment