Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
otto888

Best of both worlds? (a help me)

7 posts in this topic

I updated my ATI drivers from the one on an ATI 9600 DVD to 7.9. But I can't use the TV app and yet,I can now run Team Fortress 2!(I got the orange box) Any help so I can get BOTH TV and TF2?

You should try to uninstall any ati software and driver in the system. Try using ati uninstall utility, if you have. Then redownload the 7.9 catalyst package around 39 mb and install it. You should be able to have latest driver and tv without any problems. Using the catalyst control program i am sure you can acess tv controls on your card by trying advanced mode or simple mode on the new software. Goodluck :D

You should try to uninstall any ati software and driver in the system. Try using ati uninstall utility, if you have. Then redownload the 7.9 catalyst package around 39 mb and install it. You should be able to have latest driver and tv without any problems. Using the catalyst control program i am sure you can acess tv controls on your card by trying advanced mode or simple mode on the new software.

Goodluck :D

tried it.....no go.

and CCC says I'm not admin but I am! :blink:

tried it.....no go.

and CCC says I'm not admin but I am! :blink:

Uninstall the ccc and install it again. Should fix that :) Also try restarting runtime.

Edited by sammy1237

still same thing. :( please help before I HAVE to downgrade to old drivers.

Put -autoconfig in tf2 start up perameters.

PS: METRIC SYSTEM FTW