Welcome to TheHotfix.net Forums

Welcome to TheHotfix.net Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of TheHotfix.net Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HardDisk Crashed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whaley

whaley

Scrub

• 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:52 AM

Help! my hardisk crashed. any programs would be able to recover my data? It happen to me when i tried to open my winamp. i tried to play some songs in my computer in other partition then.. it prompt me a message the disk cannot be acces blah blah.. I went to My computer, select my partition, doubble click it, it shows me a message, this disk is not formated, do you wan to format it now? i thought a restart would help me. after a restart, the computer prompt me a message, No Operating system found. press any key to restart.BTW i have 2 hardisk. one is for my OS, One is for my data. how is it possiable to hae 2 hardisk crash at the same time? can anyone help me please!! =(((

#2 whaley

whaley

Scrub

• 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:43 PM

ani1 help pleeeassseeeee!!

#3 Kittyfuzz

Kittyfuzz

TheHotfix Addicted

• Premium Sponsor
  • 551 posts
  • Interests: GOD, Music, Computers

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:34 PM

Looks like you been infected with a Virus that wiped you out. That is why it is important to back your data up. The only thing I can tell you is need to either Reinstall Windows and then get a utility to get your data back on the drive that contained the data. If you have space on the OS drive, create a partition and try to recover tha data to the drive with the OS on it. then move it back to the other drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users